About Tower of Guns
Tower of Guns is a fast-paced randomized FPS for the twitch gamer, a short burst “Lunch Break FPS” not unlike FTL or Binding of Isaac mixed with Doom 2. If you’re gonna win, you’re gonna do it within an hour. That’s a big if though… it won’t be easy. With random enemies, random power ups, random bosses, tons of unlockable items and weapons…and even random-level composition – you never know what to expect! So grab a rocket-launcher, slap a shotgun-modifier on it, pick up a hundred stackable ‘double jumps’ (or centuple jumps at that point, I suppose) and get to conquering the Tower of Guns! Tower of Guns was made by a guy named Joe (with his brother Mike composing the music).
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tower of Guns v1.3c.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Tower of Guns v1.3c folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Tower of Guns Free Download (v1.3c)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- 3 GB RAM
- NVidia Geforce 275 GTX graphics card with 512mb memory
- 2 GB available HD space
- Compatibility This game is CPU and GPU intensive. There are a lot of bullets. It’s stable on older Nvidia cards (8800 era) but with the frame rate made for a suboptimal experience