About Tormented Souls
Something Evil Lurks at WinterlakeWhile investigating the disappearance of twin girls at Winterlake, something terrible happens to Caroline Walker. Waking in the dead of night, naked and hooked up to some kind of outdated medical equipment in a bathtub, Caroline must fight for her life as she explores the halls of the abandoned mansion.A Nod to the ClassicsTormented Souls draws inspiration from classic survival horror like From Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Alone in the Dark. A modern take on the fixed-perspective action-adventure game, Tormented Souls offers a modernised control scheme and dynamic camera combined with classic gameplay.Deadly CombatDark forces and unspeakable horrors will do everything in their power to stop Caroline getting to the truth. Use anything and everything that you can find to fight back against evils lurking in the darkness.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tormented Souls v1.10.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Tormented Souls v1.10 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Tormented Souls Free Download (v1.10)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 64 bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790 2GB VRAM*
- 4 GB available space
- DirectX compatible soundcard
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system