Torchlight. A booming mining town that grew up around unbelievably rich veins of Ember, that rare ore with the power to enchant–or corrupt–everything it touches. It’s a powerful thing, and everyone knows power, well. Power can corrupt, too. You’ll set out into the nearby mountains and depths below to discover the full extent of Ember’s influence on the civilizations that have come before. Choose from among three character classes, and venture from the safety of the town of Torchlight into randomly generated dungeon levels, with a huge variety of creepy monsters, endless variations of loot to find, and quests to complete. The endless randomization ensures that you’ll never be playing the same game twice. A fun, crunchy action-RPG, this one game that oozes style, care, and polish out of every single pixel and is a definite must to pick up if you like RPGs or just having some mindless fun. Check out the bewildering bevy of mods all in our Mod Spotlight for Torchlight.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Torchlight v1.15.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Torchlight v1.15 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Torchlight Free Download (v1.15)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- 400MB HDD