About Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back
Includes: Lagaf: Les Aventures de Moktar – Vol 1: La ZoubidaJoin Titus the Fox in his hilarious adventure “To Marrakech and Back”. On foot, riding a skateboard or flying your magic carpet, you set off across the Sahara to free your kidnapped love – Foxy! You encounter many enemies such as Babyboon, the kid with the deadly bottle, and Toyo, the spectacled snake. This mega-game has been hailed by critics as the reference for Jump’n’Runs in the computer games world.Platform game of exceptional size: More than 900 screens on 15 levels with 54 extraordinary enemies.Secret rooms, hidden bonuses, and deadly traps.Unique system of interaction: player – enemies – objects – backgrounds.Options: level codes, continue, adjustable 8-way scrolling.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 1GB available space