About Titan Station
Titan Station is a single-player first-person mystery set in a retro-sci fi universe.Far into the future, in the year 1999: David, a systems operator, runs from his troubles by taking a job on a space station. After arriving, his mundane work turns into a struggle for his very life as he makes a shocking discovery.Escape all your troubles by taking a job at an isolated refueling depot.Titan station is connected to Saturns moon Titan by an elevator and pipeline system.Talk on the radioMeet and talk to others over radio, but who can you trust?Use retro computers
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Titan Station v1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Titan Station v1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Titan Station Free Download (v1.3)
Titan Station (v1.3)
Size: 5.63 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 or higher
- I5 2.3Ghz
- 8 GB RAM
- DX12 3GB VRAM
- Version 12
- 6 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system