About Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
The game is set in a land where common physics apply, but everything else looks different. You are Tiny, a nerdy inventor with a ray cutter, a gripping-device, a ton of rockets, and a fine attitude towards the world. But now your arch-nemesis Big stole the only thing your beloved grandpa left you: a nice pair of white, finely ribbed underpants! And he‘s surely up to no good. Why else would he take them to that forsaken desert? No one ever goes there, it’s called “that forsaken desert” for a reason. Sure, no one remembers why. But still–up to no good!Anyway, now it’s up to you to save the worl–erm. Save the underpants! So fire up that homemade raygun (You invented it!) and take your annoying jibber-jabbering backpack to accompany you. The taxi to the desert is waiting! Meet mysterious creatures, a taxi robot, and your arch enemy: Big!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Tiny and Big: Grandpa’s Leftovers Free Download (v1.0)
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers (v1.0)
Size: 1.31 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Core 2 Duo / Athlon X2 at least 2 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- ATI Radeon 2400 or better / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
- 2GB HDD
- OpenAL compatible soundcard
- Requires Open GL drivers