This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.Mankind turned Earth into a dry wasteland and perished, but some species adapted and evolved. Pick one of the beaver factions and see how long your colony can last.Beaver societiesControl one of two beaver factions: the nature-friendly Folktails or the industrious Iron Teeth. Each faction has a unique style, buildings, and gameplay traits. Choose what fits your playstyle!Wet and dry seasons
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Timberborn v0.3.5.2-ec4b867-gw.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Timberborn v0.3.5.2-ec4b867-gw folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Timberborn Free Download (v0.3.5.2-ec4b867-gw)
Size: 1.31 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer
- 2-core 1.7 GHz or better
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 660, Radeon RX 460 or similar
- Version 11
- 3 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system