About Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows
In the third installment of the Thief™ series, master-thief Garrett is contacted by Keeper Artemus with a mission to steal two valuable artifacts. At the same time, Garrett learns about a prophecy: the coming of a Dark Age. He embarks upon a journey to unravel a mystery that threatens the existence of the order of Keepers. Is it possible that there is a traitor in their midst? The stealth and thievery game, Thief™: Deadly Shadows comes with a number of improvements over two previous parts. Released in 2004, it left behind the aging Dark Engine, using a heavily modified Unreal engine instead. Realistic lighting effects have been implemented: each character and object now casts its own shadow. A third person’s view has been made available in addition to the standard first person perspective. The stealth system that made Thief™: The Dark Project and Thief™ 2: The Metal Age famous is still in place. You have to stick to the shadows and avoid making noise, as guards will react to anything suspicious. It is also the first game of the series that introduced free roaming. The City, divided into several unlockable districts, is yours to explore. You can interact with the city’s inhabitants: pickpocket, steal, or even mug them for loot.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows v1.1.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows v1.1 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows Free Download (v1.1)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- 1GB HDD