About There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension
“There is no game: Wrong dimension” is a Point&Click comedy adventure (and Point&Click only!) that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes. Will you be able to play along with the “Game” to find your way home? We sincerely think NOT.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension v1.0.22.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension v1.0.22 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension Free Download (v1.0.22)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7, 10
- x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD 4000
- Version 10
- 950 MB available space
- Built In