About The Town of Light
12 March 1938. Renée, 16 years old, is ripped out of her world, locked up and deprived of everything.Her only fault was that she didn’t know what her place in the world was.”A danger to herself and others and a cause of public scandal” wrote the police headquarters.The only horror you will find in this game is the truth: a blow to the solar plexus, much more intense than any supernatural presenceThe Town of Light is a psychological adventure told in the first person. The story is set in Italy in the first half of the 20th Century in a place which really existed and has been meticulously reconstructed. Exploring and interacting with the environment you will relive the history of the main character through her confused viewpoint and on the basis of your choices, the story will develop in different ways.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Town of Light v1.01.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Town of Light v1.01 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Town of Light Free Download (v1.01)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10 64bit
- Intel Core i3 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD Radeon HD 6770 with at least 1 GB VRAM
- Version 11
- 8 GB available space
- DirectX Compatible
- Supported Controllers: Xbox 360 or Xbox One compatible