About The Temple of Elemental Evil
Thus begins your adventure within the Realm of Greyhawk. It is an adventure that will lead to the source of a deep and abiding mystery, to the very core of evil itself.An evil demoness founded a cult dedicated to exploring evil in its most elemental forms. This cult was based in a temple just outside the village of Hommlet in a vile shire known as Nulb. Soon, this cult rose to rule the region with tyranny and grim times of chaos and violence ensued. Hard-fought battles were waged and the war was eventually won by the good armies of nearby lands. The temple was razed, the villains were imprisoned, and order was restored. The temple itself faded into distant memory. Until now…A classic RPG based upon the famous Greyhawk adventure and using the D&D 3.5 rulesetParties of up to 5 adventurers and up to three NPCs with 9 starting points, depending on your alignmentTons of different monsters, feats, spells and magical items
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Temple of Elemental Evil v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Temple of Elemental Evil v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Temple of Elemental Evil Free Download (v1.0)
The Temple of Elemental Evil (v1.0)
Size: 1.56 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)