About The Solus Project
A single player exploration driven adventure with survival elements, set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet. Survive through exploration, and unlock the mysteries of Gliese-6143-C.From the creators of “Unmechanical” and successor to “The Ball”.Adventure – Be a pioneer, an archaeologist, and an astronaut to explore a mysterious alien planet. The adventure has a beginning and an end, but it is a harsh world. A mistake will cost you your life.Explore – Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets. Survive – Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Solus Project v1.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Solus Project v1.11 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Solus Project Free Download (v1.11)
The Solus Project (v1.11)
Size: 4.38 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit only
- Dual Core 2GHZ+
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX10 Compatible Card – GeForce 460 or equivalent and higher strongly recommended
- Version 10
- 10 GB available space
- Any compatible card