About The Saboteur™
Pandemic Studios invites you to experience the ultimate open-world action/adventure – as The Saboteur. Avenge the loss of your loved ones by hunting down your sworn enemies in Nazi-occupied Paris. Fight, climb, and race your way through this unique world to destroy the lives of those that have taken everything from you. For the first time ever in a video game, enter the seedy world of a saboteur living in a stylized 1940s Paris, where the women are sexy, the missions are epic, and the revenge is satisfying. Welcome to Nazi-occupied Paris, a unique open world where you are The Saboteur. Play as Sean Devlin, a street-tough Irish racing mechanic seeking personal redemption on a Nazi officer that has taken everything away from him.
Now, it’s time for payback – with the help of the French Resistance, British intelligence, an arsenal of weaponry, and your own street smarts and brawn, you must exact revenge on those who aimed to destroy your life. Motivated by retribution and armed with tactics of sabotage, blow up zeppelins, derail trains, implode bridges, destroy armored tanks, and level enemy facilities in the name of vengeance, in the first open-world action game set in Nazi-occupied Europe.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Saboteur™ v1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Saboteur™ v1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Saboteur™ Free Download (v1.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP1) / 7
- CPU: Core 2 Dual Core 2.4GHz or AMD equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- Nvidia Geforce 7800 GTX with 256MB of VRAM or ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro with 256MB of VRAM
- At least 7GB of free space
- Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card