About The Plague Doctor of Wippra
Experience a working day as medieval German plague doctor Oswald Keller. Make diagnoses, prescribe treatments, and even perform surgery. You’ll also have to face popular ignorance and stand up to superstition. It’s dangerous work, but it’s your only chance at finding the cause of the Black Death.
The Plague Doctor of Wippra is a short point-and-click adventure filled with medical puzzles, medieval period detail, and beautiful, hand-drawn pixel art. Expect interesting characters, a gripping story, and captivating gameplay in a historical setting with contemporary resonance.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Plague Doctor of Wippra .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Plague Doctor of Wippra folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Plague Doctor of Wippra Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1
- Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX compatible graphics card
- Version 10
- 300 MB available space