About The Masterplan
The Masterplan is a tactical squad-based heist game set in 1970’s. The 2D top-down view gives you a great overview of what’s happening at any given moment, allowing you to be a real criminal mastermind. Features hand-drawn 2D graphics and fun group control until someone calls the cops and everything goes haywire. During the game you’ll need to manage your crew from heist to heist by hiring the right goons, and by making sure they are properly equipped. Of course, keeping the goons alive and getting the biggest loot from each heist is a big part of being a true mastermind.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Masterplan v1.2.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Masterplan v1.2.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Masterplan Free Download (v1.2.2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
- 4 GB RAM
- 256 MB OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card
- 250 MB available space