About The Lightbringer
The Lightbringer is a poetic adventure/puzzle platformer with light combat elements, set in a beautiful world claimed by a vile corruption. Guided by your sister’s spirit, you must prevail where she could not. Cleanse the corruption, become The Lightbringer.The world is under siege by a malicious corruption, targeting the ancient monoliths that gave power and light to these lands. As the chosen one, you have the ability to harness pure light energy from the air, energy that will aid you in cleansing the monoliths to bring back their light.Explore, jump and fight your way through each level while gathering light motes. Every level functions like its own little world, and you’ll need to venture off the beaten path to find enough to cleanse the level’s monolith.KEY FEATURES:Old School AdventureThe Lightbringer draws a lot of inspiration from earlier Zelda games, and is all about invoking that feeling of wanting to explore every nook and cranny.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Lightbringer v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Lightbringer v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Lightbringer Free Download (v1.0)
The Lightbringer (v1.0)
Size: 0.93 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.00GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
- Version 11
- 2 GB available space