About The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime
Return to the spectacular origin of the acclaimed Journeyman Project series in this specially enhanced anniversary edition. Get primed for time travel as Agent 5, in a desperate mission to stop a mysterious terrorist behind a series of ‘rips’ in the time-space continuum. Immerse yourself in a series of amazing worlds, encountering fascinating challenges and characters along your way. It’s a non-linear race against the clock to stop the deadly temporal distortion waves before you — and your world along with it — become history!Features all the rich worlds from the original award-winning adventure game, expanded with upgraded graphics and seamlessly integrated with full-motion video.Dozens of puzzles and challenges with adjustable difficulty settings and assistance from online artificial intelligence at your disposal.Incorporates “lost-features” from the unreleased Playstation version.Immersive gameplay, fascinating characters, and a remastered soundtrack provide a dynamic experience.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP or later
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with OpenGL (128MB VRAM or greater recommended)
- 3GB HDD