About The I of the Dragon
THE DRAGON’S LEGACYThe world of Nimoa is as beautiful as the morning dew, but only at first glance. Under the surface of hills and fertile valleys lurks an old and eternal evil. Living as a mould, stretching threads through an infected area like deadly toadstools. The center of this “being?” deep in the under world is the giant daemon, Skarborr.GAMEPLAYYou, the player, take the role of the young, inexperienced dragon. In the role of the savior of Nimoa you move through the skies and faces all the challenges of the evil Skarborr. At the beginning of the game the player has the choice of three dragons: Annoth The Fire Breather, Barroth the magician and Morrogh The Necromancer. All three are different and all three have their own ways of dealing with the great many adversaries you will meet.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The I of the Dragon v1.01.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The I of the Dragon v1.01 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The I of the Dragon Free Download (v1.01)
The I of the Dragon (v1.01)
Size: 819.50 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Intel or AMD Single Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 9 compatible
- Version 9
- 1 GB available space
- Direct X Compatible