About The Hugo Trilogy
Take Hugo through an animated “classic” style adventure, solving puzzles, finding hidden objects and outwitting the maniac hosts of the haunted house to rescue Hugo’s sweetheart Penelope. Use the intuitive point & click mouse interface to move around and get Hugo to do your bidding. Just look at what’s in store: a vicious dog, a mad professor, hidden passages, vampire bats and much more, all in a gloriously colorful animated cartoon style. And that’s just the first game! In games two and three, take part in a huge mystery whodunit (with a few surprise twists and plenty of red-herrings) in an English country cottage and race to save Penelope’s life after she is bitten by a vicious tree spider in an Amazonian jungle adventure.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Hugo Trilogy .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Hugo Trilogy folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Hugo Trilogy Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1 GHz
- 256 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)