About The Flame in the Flood
A rogue-lite river journey through the backwaters of a forgotten post-societal America. Travel by foot and by raft down a procedurally-generated river as you scrounge for resources, craft tools, remedy afflictions, evade the vicious wildlife, and most importantly, stay ahead of the coming rains. From the Art Director of BioShock and a team of veterans of the BioShock, Halo, Guitar Hero and Rock Band series comes The Flame in the Flood.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Flame in the Flood v1.3.003.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Flame in the Flood v1.3.003 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Flame in the Flood Free Download (v1.3.003)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 – (64-bit)
- Dual Core 2.5 GHz or higher
- 4 GB RAM
- DX11 compatible video card
- Version 11
- 2 GB available space