About The Fermi Paradox
This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.The Fermi Paradox is a choice-driven narrative strategy game in which you’ll guide alien civilizations that can thrive or simply survive through the ages, picking up radio signals from distant stars and finally making contact with one another by exploring the furthest corners of the galaxy.Galactic God game: Play as galactic gardener rather than a single faction, guiding up to 10 civilizations simultaneouslyChoice-driven gameplay: Every event presents three choices that change the course of history – every decision matters, and consequences ripple across millenniaMany unique alien species: From nightmarish deep sea creatures to graceful sapient plant-beings, there are even strange hairless mammals called Humans400 different civilization-development events: Each event tells its own story and provides new choices that impact the story of that civilization – be it apocalyptic floods, sexual revolutions or conscious interstellar warships
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Fermi Paradox v0.68.n.2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Fermi Paradox v0.68.n.2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Fermi Paradox Free Download (v0.68.n.2)
The Fermi Paradox (v0.68.n.2)
Size: 2.71 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- 2 GB RAM
- DX10, DX11, DX12 capable
- 8 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system