About The Falconers: Moonlight
Eighty people, either dead or missing. Rumours of monsters that stalk their human prey in the mist-clad forest. Moonlight is a gold mining town in trouble, and only The Falconers can help. The Falconers: Moonlight is a supernatural thriller visual novel set in the 19th Century West Coast of New Zealand. Falconer, Cassandra Winter, is on her first solo mission. Can she save the people of Moonlight from their plight? Or will she disappear into the mist like so many others before her? With an emphasis on action, and not romance, The Falconers: Moonlight boasts nearly 40,000 words and three unique endings.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Falconers: Moonlight v1.02.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Falconers: Moonlight v1.02 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Falconers: Moonlight Free Download (v1.02)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 2+ Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
- Version 9.0c
- 1 GB available space