About The Dead End
Long ago, a powerful witch created a dungeon with a terrifying curse, then retreated into its depths. Any who fall within its dark, stony halls are cursed with undeath. Before long, they become nothing but a mindless, shambling creature.However, the dungeon also brims with treasure, a siren call to adventurers from all over the land. The only way to survive the curse is to rely on Rescuers, a band of “human recovery agents” charged with plunging into the depths to pull out fallen adventurers.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Dead End v2.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Dead End v2 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Dead End Free Download (v2)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Intel Core2 Duo or better
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Version 9.0
- 2 GB available space
- 1280×768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.