About The Ball
As a swashbuckling archaeologist working on the slopes of a dormant volcano somewhere in Mexico, you get stuck in a cavern and accidentally reveal ancient ruins that have been hidden from outsiders for centuries. There you discover a mysterious artifact, a gold and iron-shelled Ball. Venturing deeper into the underground, you encounter not just puzzles and traps, but also strange, malicious creatures that are guarding the secrets buried within the volcano. You’ll need to uncover the secrets of the Ball and learn to control it in order to survive and escape the underworld with some of mankind’s greatest secrets. The Ball is a first person action-adventure game that will have you solve puzzles while bowling against a bewildering barrage of beasts. It features a full single-player experience built on Epic’s Unreal™ Engine 3 technology.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Ball.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Ball folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Ball Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 2.0 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- SM3 Compatible video card (GF6800 minimum – GF8800 or higher recommended)
- 1.5 GB HDD