About The Architect: Paris
The Architect: Paris (TA:P) is a construction game.Turn the capital of France into a medieval looking city or a futuristic one, build a business district surrounded by parks, create gigantic plazas worthy of the greatest soviet cities, imagine neighborhoods where historical architecture blends in with the most modern designs…Draw your own buildings with an accuracy never seen before. The powerful brick-to-building system developed by Enodo Games will give you complete control over your projects.Destroy. Draw. Build. And then, start over as many times as you wish.Lastly, admire your work, choosing weather and lighting conditions that highlight your new city. Share your creations with players around the world through videos and pictures.
City ViewFirst and foremost, enjoy the view!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Architect: Paris v1.1.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Architect: Paris v1.1.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Architect: Paris Free Download (v1.1.3)
The Architect: Paris (v1.1.3)
Size: 2.18 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 64 bits
- Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960 or AMD R9 280
- Version 11
- 40 GB available space
- The game is in development, minimum specifications may change. Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.