About The Adventures of Shuggy
Shuggy is a young vampire who has just inherited an old Scottish castle from his grandfather. He soon realises that the mansion is haunted by countless ghosts, ghouls and other evil spirits. To clear his new home of its undesirable inhabitants, he must venture through the whole castle: from the Dungeon through the Boiler Room and the Gallery (not forgetting the Graveyard), and all the way up to the Clocktower!The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer with a leaning towards puzzles. There are over 100 single player levels and 36 Co-Op levels connected through a gradually unlocking map screen ensuring there is always a variety of levels to choose from. Progress through the mansion is punctuated by comic book cut scenes and the occassional boss encounter. Every room in Shuggy’s castle is different, letting Shuggy travel in time, swing on ropes, turn to a zombie, shrink, grow, fly, teleport and more.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Adventures of Shuggy .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the The Adventures of Shuggy folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
The Adventures of Shuggy Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 128 MB Video RAM and at least Shader Model 2.0
- 82 MB HD space
- Xbox 360 controller officially supported