About Terra Lander
Terra Lander is a homage to the classic early days of arcade retro, we hope you enjoy!Navigate the player to the landing pad through twenty increasingly difficult levels within the time limit and with enough fuel. Movement or firing uses up fuel though levels can be replenished by shooting the fuel dumps. Running out of fuel means you loose control and can’t fire. If all fuel dumps are destroyed on any given level the player’s fuel tank capacity is doubled for the next level(this does not apply to starting from the highest level reached).Avoid the moving doors and increasingly fiendish enemies, find the switches for the doors that block your way.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Terra Lander .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Terra Lander folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Terra Lander Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 with all Service Packs or Better
- Intel i5 2.6Ghz core 2 duo or equivalent
- 4 GB RAM
- 3D accelerated on board graphics, Intel HD 4000 or equivalent.
- Version 11
- 70 MB available space
- On board graphics card