About Tear and the Library of Labyrinths
In a world where magic is as common as the air we breathe, twin sisters Tear and Lumiere run a clinic in the remote village of Armeria. There they use their magic to heal the sick and injured.One day, while the sisters are enjoying a meal, they are interrupted by a strange noise coming from their basement. However, it is no ordinary basement, but a library full of magical books passed down through their family for generations.Fearing that it may be a ghost, they cautiously go to investigate and find a book engulfed in a glowing light. Instinctively, Tear reached out toward the glowing tome and as she did, it flipped open!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tear and the Library of Labyrinths .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Tear and the Library of Labyrinths folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Tear and the Library of Labyrinths Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Intel Core2 Duo or better
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Version 9.0
- 2 GB available space
- 1280×768 or better Display. Lag may occur from loading menus or maps. Turn off other programs before running the game.