About Tavern Master
Tavern Master is a medieval tavern management game where you are in charge of building, maintaining and running your very own cozy tavern!Buy tables and benches, fill barrels with drinks, hire staff and you are ready to serve your first customers. Make sure your employees are happy, there are enough drinks and seats for guests and soon you will be able to expand your business in various ways.Build a kitchen and hire chefs to start serving food of all kinds. Make sure that there are enough ingredients or your customers might leave angryHold special events to attract special customers who have very specific food and drink requirements. They will come in the morning and stay all dayHire musicians to attract more people to your tavern and make customers have more patience while waiting for a drinkBuild your dream tavernYou will have many tools at your disposal that will help you create a perfect tavern. There are many different walls, floors, fences, stairs and furniture that will make every tavern unique. At the beginning there will not be enough gold to buy the best quality furniture but as your business grows so will the tavern! As a cherry on top, make sure to think of an amazing name for it!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tavern Master v1.4.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Tavern Master v1.4.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Tavern Master Free Download (v1.4.3)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits)
- Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- 2 GB RAM
- 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
- 2 GB available space
- DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card