About TasteMaker: Restaurant Simulator
Build A RestaurantStart with a small plot of land and build your restaurant from the ground up. Once you have made enough money, you can buy more land and expand.Make It BeautifulGuests want more than just good food – they care about your restaurant decor too. Make sure your restaurant is well decorated to keep them happy.Manage Your EmployeesA good team is the core of every successful business. Hire the right employees and set their priorities wisely.Keep It CleanIt’s important to keep your restaurant clean. Guests will not be thrilled about the presence of rats.Expand The MenuCreating a menu seems simple, but a poorly thought-out menu is the death of many restaurants. Pick your dishes carefully and make sure they are the right price.Customer Is KingMake sure customers are satisfied by meeting all their needs. Don’t leave them waiting too long, have plenty of restrooms, serve high quality food, and more.Beat The Scenarios
TasteMaker contains six scenarios that offer unique challenges. Do you have what it takes to succeed?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to TasteMaker: Restaurant Simulator v0.3.3.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the TasteMaker: Restaurant Simulator v0.3.3 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
TasteMaker: Restaurant Simulator Free Download (v0.3.3)
TasteMaker: Restaurant Simulator (v0.3.3)
Size: 125.25 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Core i3-5010U 2.10 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Version 11
- 200 MB available space