About Tales of the Neon Sea
Tales of the Neon Sea is a retro-style pixel-art adventure, set in a fully-realized cyberpunk cityscape where you will encounter innumerous items to investigate, curious easter eggs, and a whole cast of interactive NPCs. You must analyze every detail, and discover the truth that lurks behind the heavy mist…Take on the role of Rex, veteran cop turned hard-boiled detective. Investigate crime in a future cyberpunk world, where the magnificent sky city blots out the sun – but the neon lights never go out. Solve a strange murder case involving clues from a robot rebellion…The illusion of the past re-emerges. The weird equipment inside the brain. The mysterious package of evidence. The shadow with a beaked mask. All pointing to a serial murder case from 13 years ago… A semi-mechanical god manipulates the destiny of all in this utopia. Rebels lurk in the dark, in the underground world where chaotic slums and tricks grow. Our detective will scout for clues and end unfulfilled wishes…
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tales of the Neon Sea v1.0.95.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Tales of the Neon Sea v1.0.95 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Tales of the Neon Sea Free Download (v1.0.95)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- Intel Core2 Duo E6400 @ 2.13GHz
- 8 GB RAM
- GeForce GT 730 OR Radeon HD 4830
- Version 11
- 2 GB available space