About Sylphy and the Sleepless Island
Sylphy works hard as a thief to support her sickly sister as they eke out a meager life in the slums. One day, she learns of an incredibly rare and powerful treasure which could be the answer to all their problems: The Orb of the Abyss.The orb is locked away in a vault within the Kingdom of Diezel, a land of spiritual worship, but Sylphy’s in luck, because Diezel’s kicking off a week-long Spirit Festival! She sets sail dreaming of riches, but the mission goes sideways, and she instead ends up robbing the island of its night by freeing the Spirit of the Night, Lyla, who was trapped within the orb. Sylphy then finds herself captured and is swiftly labeled a criminal.Her only hope of salvation is to help save the kingdom imprisoning her, but she’s going to have to travel across the island, garnering the support of people who aren’t exactly keen to help her. It’s time for Sylphy to return night to the sleepless island!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sylphy and the Sleepless Island.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Sylphy and the Sleepless Island folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Sylphy and the Sleepless Island Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Intel Core2 Duo or better
- 4 GB RAM
- DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Version 9.0
- 1 GB available space
- OpenGL ES 2.0 hardware driver support required for WebGL acceleration. (AMD Catalyst 10.9, nVidia 358.50)