About Sword of the Samurai
Enter Japan in the Age of Warring States. At the center of this role-playing, action-adventure simulation of combat, statesmanship and intrigue, you are a samurai warrior struggling for Honor. More important than life itself, Honor is crucial to achieving your ultimate goal: unifying the country under your noble rule.In Sword of the Samurai, you will be part of the culture of feudal Japan, and you must learn to live by its rules. To succeed as a samurai, you must think like the samurai. Learn when to leave your sword in its sheath, when to draw it – and what to do with it once it’s drawn. You will fight duels, lead troops on the battlefields, and defend your family against assassins and kidnappers. If you are courageous and honorable, you may advance to become the head of your clan, and warlord of your province. If you master diplomacy and generalship, and outmaneuver your rivals, you may even become Shogun – absolute ruler of Japan. But remember that in all cultures power corrupts – and those who seek absolute power don’t always play by the rules.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sword of the Samurai .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Sword of the Samurai folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Sword of the Samurai Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.8 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2 GB HDD