On the cyber world of Thraxx, Havok has returned.After 10.000 years of peace, the Fireblade, source of power for theancient Bladeknights, has shattered.The night burned red, and the people of the Undercity fell beneath theonslaught of Havok’s nightmare creations.Helpness, the Bladeknights died alongside their people.Only one of their order survived.You play Hiro, the last of the Bladeknights, a hi-tech warrior armedwith steaith, cunning and a powerful reprogrammable cyber-arm.You must enter the Undercity and reassemble the sixteen fragments ofthe shattered Fireblade.Only then will you be able to take on Havok and average the death ofyour people.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Switchblade .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Switchblade folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Switchblade Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7+
- Pentium 4, Athlon 64 or later
- Athlon 64 or later
- 16 MB available space