About Switchball HD
Switchball is an inventive and fun puzzle-driven game based on real world physical interactions. Beautiful and elegant 3D graphics offer panoramic views of 30 incredible levels in 5 amazing worlds.The game puts the player in the role of a marble, which is guided through a narrow winding course suspended in mid-air in five different worlds:Skyworld, Iceworld, Caveworld, Cloudworld and Lavaworld.The marble can be morphed into different balls with unique physical properties, like a Marble Ball, a Power Ball (which can be charged and have an accelerated “dash”, a “jump” ability or switchable “magnetism” properties), a Steel Ball (which can push heavy objects around), and so forth. Each course contains obstacles and traps, such as wooden blocks, sheets of cloth, spinning fans, magnets, and cannons. The game uses physics-based puzzles as well, such as moving boxes; also, different balls react to the environment in different ways; Steel Balls, for example, will tear cloth platforms.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Switchball HD v370.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Switchball HD v370 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Switchball HD Free Download (v370)
Switchball HD (v370)
Size: 1.29 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Intel® Core™ i3 3250 3.5 GHz or Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB or GTX 1050 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Version 9.0c
- 3 GB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system