About Surgeon Simulator
Malpractice Makes Perfect. Didn’t fancy seven years at medical school? Skip straight to the operating table with Surgeon Simulator; an over-the-top operation sim, stitching together dastardly dark humor with all the seriousness of life-saving surgery. Taking on the role of Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon with a penchant for non-conventional tools, perform critical procedures on patients including an alien with a truly one-of-a-kind anatomical structure! Known for its diabolically difficult controls (with each finger separately controlled by a different keyboard button), carry out terrifying transplants in theatre, high-pressure procedures along the corridor, and on-the-move operations in the back of a high-speed ambulance. Steady hands? Yeah, that ain’t gonna help!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Surgeon Simulator v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Surgeon Simulator v18.104.22.168 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Surgeon Simulator Free Download (v22.214.171.124)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT or better
- 500 MB HD space
- DirectX9.0 compatible sound card