About Subject 13
Subject 13 is the new adventure game developed by Paul Cuisset—the man behind “Flashback”, “Future Wars: Adventures in Time” and “Moto Racer”—in partnership with Microïds.Play as Franklin Fargo, a quiet physics professor who has led a bitter existence ever since his fiancée died in a holdup in which he was supposed to be the victim. One morning, he wakes up in the middle of an abandoned scientific facility. His only link with the outside world is a voice that calls him “Subject 13”.Subject 13 will make you travel from a secret base that has been abandoned to a strange and mysterious island, and in other places, so you can discover the real story. You’ll have to muster all your insight and intelligence for this daunting challenge.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Subject 13 v220.127.116.11.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Subject 13 v18.104.22.168 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Subject 13 Free Download (v22.214.171.124)
Subject 13 (v126.96.36.199)
Size: 1.47 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel dual core 2 duo 2.2 Ghz or AMD equivalent
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Graphic card with 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or higher)