About Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?A stealthy doctor who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Streets of Rogue .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Streets of Rogue folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Streets of Rogue Free Download
Streets of Rogue
Size: 164.75 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or Later
- Dual-Core Intel or AMD processor
- 4 GB RAM
- DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- 320 MB available space
- Multiplayer notice: Streets of Rogue features crossplay public matches that you can play with your friends no matter where the game was purchased (PC only). Online multiplayer requires Galaxy.