About Strategic Command: World War I
Undermine the enemy’s will to resist through diplomacy and political intrigue while mobilizing your forces and developing new technologies and ways of waging war. From the Tank to the Aeroplane, the Submarine to the Aircraft Carrier, this war witnessed a massive outpouring of new weapons, and all of these are at your disposal to research and deploy.Using the same upgraded engine as their recent hex-based WWII Grand Strategy games, Strategic Command: World War I allows you to enjoy the challenges faced by commanders on both sides of the 20th century’s first great conflict.From the High Seas Fleet to Lawrence of Arabia, the Russian Revolution and the Zimmermann Telegram, the war will be won through strategic ingenuity as well as force. Can a German invasion of France capture Paris in a sweeping advance via Belgium? Can a naval blockade defeat the Central Powers? Will Russia succumb to revolution? All these questions and many more are yours to answer.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Strategic Command: World War I .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Strategic Command: World War I folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Strategic Command: World War I Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent (Running the game in higher resolution requires more processing power.)
- 4 GB RAM
- 8MB video memory
- Version 9.0c
- 2 GB
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card