About SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below.A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure, and terrors.Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SteamWorld Dig .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the SteamWorld Dig folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
SteamWorld Dig Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 GHz (Dual Core)
- 512 MB RAM
- OpenGL 2.1 compatible 3D graphics card with 384 MB VRAM
- 193 MB HDD
- DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card