In the bloody aftermath of an intergalactic war between powerful alien races, a once-thriving network of starships, space stations, and planets are left lifeless and bear the scars of the apocalypse. As Stationmaster, it is up to you to rebuild the abandoned space stations, reunite the survivors, and bring the old Empire back to its former glory.Populated by diverse alien species, such as the ecologically-minded and laid back Karmarama or the caring and gentle Dahenese Sirens, each space station comes to life with crime, trade, entertainment, racial tensions, and friendships. With these factors in mind, reconstruct and operate your station by managing the diverseand varied resident aliens while you also protect them against threats such as meteor showers, alien vermin infestations, roving bands of space pirates, and outbreaks of particularly virulent plagues. It’s not easy rebuilding civilization from the ruins, but the future is in your hands. Will you rise up to the challenge and build a Startopia that is ideal for everyone?
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Startopia .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Startopia folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Startopia Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7
- 1.8 GHz Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Version 9.0c
- 2 GB available space