About Stardew Valley
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Stardew Valley v22.214.171.1241587505.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Stardew Valley v126.96.36.1991587505 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Stardew Valley Free Download (v188.8.131.521587505)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- 2 Ghz
- 2 GB RAM
- 256 MB video memory, shader model 3.0+
- Version 10
- 500 MB available space
- Supported resolution: minimum 1280×1024 (for 4:3 aspect ratio) or 1280×720 (for 16:9)