About STAR WARS™ Starfighter™
Courage. Skill. Honor.Join three heroic starfighter pilots in harrowing deep space and planetary missions to save the planet of Naboo. Star Wars™ Starfighter™ allows you to fly through a unique chapter of the Star Wars™ universe, piloting 20 realistic and accurately rendered 3D starships amidst a variety of 14 environments set in air and space.Takeoff on an epic journey that begins on the lush paradise planet of Naboo and continues through the climactic assault on the Droid™ Control Ship inspired by the motion picture Star Wars™ Episode I: The Phantom Menace™. Take on the roles of rookie Naboo pilot Rhys Dallows, mercenary Vana Sage, and alien pirate Nym as they join together in an unlikely alliance against an unexpected assault on a peaceful planet. As you fly to the aid of Naboo, you’ll test your battle skills against more than 50 vehicles, including Trade Federation drop ships, battle tanks, Droid starfighters and never before seen craft such as the deadly Protector, Scarab, and Dagger.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to STAR WARS™ Starfighter™ .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the STAR WARS™ Starfighter™ folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
STAR WARS™ Starfighter™ Free Download
STAR WARS™ Starfighter™
Size: 413.69 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1.8 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)