About SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!GAME FEATURESPlay as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skillsThwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robotsMeet countless characters from the beloved seriesREMAKE FEATURESFaithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever createdHigh-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplayBrand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated v1.0.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated v1.0.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Free Download (v1.0.4)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated (v1.0.4)
Size: 7.66 GB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- AMD / Intel CPU running at 2.8 GHz or higher (AMD Phenom II X4 925 or Intel i3-4130 or newer are recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- AMD/NVIDIA graphic card, with at least 2GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.1 support: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or newer is recommended.
- Version 11
- 8 GB available space
- Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system, Windows 7 and 8.1 are supported but some AMD Graphics Cards might show weaker performance on these OS versions.