About Sphere - Flying Cities
In the not-so-distant future, Earth’s moon has been struck by a massive asteroid. With the fallout rendering the terrestrial surface uninhabitable, the ecosystem of the planet collapses. Facing complete annihilation, humanity makes one final and desperate attempt to survive — thanks to newly-created anti-gravity technology, the first flying city ascends as the ultimate bastion of the human race.As Commander, you have been chosen to take control over the flying city in this relentless and unique strategy-blend that combines the best elements of the city-building and survival-game genres. Rebuild and protect a society in a seemingly uninhabitable environment. Utilize the Anti-Gravitation device to navigate your flying city across the globe into the treacherous unknown. Stay vigilant, as each decision could have ghastly consequences; be prepared to lay it all on the line to succeed, else risk losing everything you worked for.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sphere - Flying Cities v1.0.4.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Sphere - Flying Cities v1.0.4 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Sphere – Flying Cities Free Download (v1.0.4)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- 3.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370 (or equivalent), 2 GB video RAM
- Version 12
- 3 GB available space
- DirectX compatible