About SpaceBourne 2
SpaceBourne 2 is a single-player, open-universe RPG and third-person shooter game with an abundance of features, including role-playing, mining, trading, piracy, crafting, and deep exploration. The story picks up where it left off in SpaceBourne, but now the player’s goal is to build a new empire in the galaxy, with the methods of doing so being completely up to the player. In SpaceBourne 2, players are offered tens of thousands of diverse solar systems to explore. Each system has a unique structure, featuring different planets with varied surfaces and areas to discover. The locations, from the solar systems to the planets, are procedurally generated, ensuring that each system and planet is unique and has numerous points to explore. SpaceBourne 2 boasts massive planetary surfaces, each with its own structure, climate, and gravity, as well as cities, villages, caves, outposts, and secrets to interact with. With tens of thousands of different planets available, players are given an unparalleled amount of opportunities for exploration throughout the galaxy.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SpaceBourne 2 v2.5.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the SpaceBourne 2 v2.5.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
SpaceBourne 2 Free Download (v2.5.0)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 8+ 64-bit
- Intel Core [email protected] or AMD FX [email protected]
- 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB)
- Version 11
- 22 GB available space
- The game is in Early Access; minimum specifications may change during development.