About SPACE ACCIDENT
The year is 2119. A turning point has begun in the history of space. The moment of the beginning of the colonial development of objects of the solar system. States rapidly began to develop and implement their projects, striving to establish power in yet unexplored space territories. One of such missions was the “CCM-1” (Callisto Colonization Mission) expedition, whose goal was the satellite of Jupiter – Callisto.GAMEPLAY:In this game, you not only have to solve difficult puzzles and explore the storyline, but also find the intricacies of game mechanics that will allow you to go further. Be attentive to details!Activate the touch panel:Change the properties of fields:Redirect lasers
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SPACE ACCIDENT .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the SPACE ACCIDENT folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
SPACE ACCIDENT Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- Intel Core I3
- 4 MB RAM
- GeForce GTX 740
- Version 11
- 5500 MB available space
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system