About Songs of Syx
This game is currently in developmentLearn more about games in development.Visit the forums and learn more about this game.Songs of Syx is a fantasy city-builder where you start off as an insignificant colony and build, scheme, and fight your way towards a metropolis and empire. The mechanics are complex and true to life, where small events can spiral into the collapse of kingdoms. Easy to learn, but impossible to master. It’s set in a low-fantasy world with graphics aimed at stimulating your imagination.Living WorldFull of different races, cultures, old and new gods and strange creatures. Night turns to day, climate and weather change, and migrations of animals and people flow. Droughts and pestilence, pirates and bandits, and new discoveries will ensure kingdoms and empires come and go with or without your intervention. No game will ever be the same, as all content, background stories, and easter-eggs are generated uniquely each iteration, while still sticking to a rich background story that you will unfold piece by piece.Base Building on a Huge Scale
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Songs of Syx v0.64.47.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Songs of Syx v0.64.47 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Songs of Syx Free Download (v0.64.47)
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 SP1/8/10
- Pentium 2 266 MHz processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 256MB with opengl 3.3 support
- 300 MB available space
- Requires openAL support