About Soccer Kid
Double Disaster!! In a collision with an asteroid the trophy is smashed into five pieces and scattered around the globe. Join Soccer Kid in his quest to recover and reassemble the World Cup. His un-ball-ievable ball skills are put to the test like never before. It’s awesome arcade action all the way with a blistering soundtrack to match.Features:20+ levels of frantic fun!Tons of awesome soccer moves that take out obstacles and score big points.Look for hidden features and secret items.Travel to exotic locations in England, Russia, Italy, Japan and the U.S.Parallax scrolling with attractive graphics and smooth animation.Game purchase includes DOS and SNES versions. You can switch between them in GOG Galaxy. Go to ‘Manage Installation’ -> ‘Configure’ -> ‘Beta Channels’. You can also download all offline installers in ‘Download offline backup game installers’ section of your library.
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Soccer Kid .zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Soccer Kid folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Soccer Kid Free Download
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7+
- Pentium 4, Athlon 64 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- Athlon 64 or later
- 10 MB available space