About Slordax: The Unknown Enemy
An ancient enemy has returned.It has been seven centuries since the cruel race of superbeings known as the Slordax were thwarted in their attempt to conquer the galaxy. Now, the Intergalactic Defense Alliance has detected that the Slordax are gathering once again in the Slordian System. You must pilot the fastest, deadliest ship in the galaxy into the Realm of the Slordax in a dangerous first-strike mission to annihilate the alien threat before they become too strong to defeat. Strap in, pilot, it’s going to be a bumpy ride!Softdisk’s classic top-down shoot ’em up programmed by legendary developer John Carmack sends you flying deep into Slordax territory to stop an existential threat to the entire galaxy. Take out the Slordian threat and preserve galactic peace!
- Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. We recommend using a download manager for faster download speeds. (You can use FDM which is free here, or any other download manager).
- Once the game is finished downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Slordax: The Unknown Enemy v1.0.zip” (To do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get here, or you can use the built in windows extractor).
- Double click inside the Slordax: The Unknown Enemy v1.0 folder and run the setup application. Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the desktop shortcut.
Slordax: The Unknown Enemy Free Download (v1.0)
Slordax: The Unknown Enemy (v1.0)
Size: 117.72 MB
Reminder: This download is completely free and won't cost you a penny. However, If you love the game and want to purchase it, you can support the developers by doing so here.
- Windows 7 or later
- Pentium 4 or later
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Version 9.0c
- 34 MB